adidas Originals Yeezy Boost 350 V2 ‘Mono Ice’ release details
Since announcing their partnership in 2015, Kanye West and adidas have been dominating the fashion world. From sneakers to clothing, their line has gone against the grain and disrupted the normal perception of style.
The Yeezy Boost 350 V2 ‘Mono Ice’ returns with a fresh new look that features a translucent monofilament mesh upper with the lateral mono stripe intact, offering maximum lightweight breathability.
The internal reinforcement surrounds the entire upper as a structural component while adding a unique design element. Matching mono mesh laces and heel tab complete the visually appealing upper.
A semi-translucent TPU cage wraps the full-length Boost midsole, providing the ultimate comfort underfoot.
The Yeezy Boost 350 V2 ‘Mono Ice’ will be releasing in Men’s sizing on 6/18 at 7am ET at finishline.com and in select stores via mobile app reservation.
How to Purchase
– Available at FinishLine.com or in select stores via mobile app reservation on 6/18.
– To enter for a reservation of the Yeezy Boost 350 V2 ‘Mono Ice’ in Men’s sizing, head to our mobile app on Monday, 6/14 at 11am EST. Reservations will close on Monday, 6/14 at 4pm EST.
– Reserved pairs can be picked up in store.
– STATUS members, redeem your points for more entries.
– No pairs will be sold in stores on 6/18, only at FinishLine.com