adidas Originals Yeezy Boost 350 V2 ‘Ash Pearl’ release details
Since announcing their partnership in 2015, Kanye West and adidas have been dominating the fashion world. From sneakers to clothing, their line has gone against the grain and disrupted the normal perception of style.
The Yeezy Boost 350 V2 features a Primeknit upper, distinct center stitching, and heel tab. The midsole utilizes adidas’s innovative BOOST™ technology.
The latest Yeezy colorway, ‘Ash Pearl,’ will be releasing in Men’s and Kids’ sizing on 3/20 at 7am ET at finishline.com and in select stores.
How to Purchase
– Available at FinishLine.com or in select stores via mobile app reservation on 3/20.
– To enter for a reservation of the adidas Yeezy Boost 350 V2 ‘Ash Pearl’ in Men’s sizing, head to our mobile app on Wednesday, 3/17 at 10am EST. Reservations will close on Wednesday, 3/17 at 2pm EST.
– Reserved pairs can be picked up in store.
– STATUS members, redeem your points for more entries.
– No pairs will be sold in stores on 3/20, only at FinishLine.com