You don’t have to move in with your Auntie and Uncle to rock the Air Jordan 5 Retro ‘Ghost Green’
Arguably one of primetime TV’s biggest sneakerheads, Will Smith’s character in The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air had some iconic on-screen looks in the early to mid-90s.
Two years ago, Jordan Brand paid homage to the character’s frequently worn, laceless AJ 5 ‘Grape,’ dropping the laceless Air Jordan 5 Retro NRG ‘Fresh Prince’ in honor of Smith’s 50th birthday.
We’ve already seen one Grape-heavy colorway this year with June’s ‘Purple Grape’ AJ5 release, featuring lush suede and hits of black and New Emerald.
Now you’ll have the chance to rock a pair closer to Will Smith’s go-to kicks with the release of the forthcoming Air Jordan Retro 5 ‘Ghost Green.’
Featuring a summery all-white leather upper with clear mesh panelling for breathability, the ‘Ghost Green’ 5 is loud and colorful with a Grape midsole and the classic translucent “Glass Bottom” outsole with fluorescent yellow highlights.
The sockliner features funky 90s-inspired designs in a range of colors, while Jumpman logos on the tongues and heels alternate between the same high-vis yellow and Racer Pink. The lace-lock toggles are finished in a Grape hue.
You can get your dose of 90s nostalgia when the Air Jordan 5 Retro ‘Ghost Green’ drops in Men’s and Boys’ sizes on 8/15 at Finish Line.com or in select stores via mobile app reservation only.
How to Purchase
– Available at FinishLine.com or in select stores via mobile app reservation on 8/15.
– To enter for a reservation of the Air Jordan 5 Retro ‘Ghost Green’ head to our mobile app. Reservations open on Monday, 8/10 at 10am ET and will close on Tuesday, 8/11 at 10am ET.
*Status Members, use your Status Points to redeem extra entries to increase your chances of winning.
– Reserved pairs can be picked up in store on 8/15.
– No pairs will be sold in stores, only at FinishLine.com
– To adhere to local social distancing guidelines, we suggest picking up your shoes during designated windows of time:
11am-1pm (last names beginning with A – G)
1pm-3pm (last names beginning with H – M)
3pm-5pm (last names beginning with N – T)
5pm-7pm (last names beginning with U – Z)