Kick July Off in Style w/ the Air Jordan 14 Retro ‘Gym Red’
The Air Jordan 14 holds a special place in sneaker history. The last model Michael Jordan wore with the Chicago Bulls, the AJ14 will always be synonymous with MJ’s game 6 close out shot over Byron Russell. That shot clinched the Bulls’ 6th NBA Championship and symbolized the end of an era. For their latest release of the famed model, Jordan Brand is treating us to a colorway that’ll make Bulls fans swoon. The Air Jordan 14 Retro ‘Gym Red’ is a sight to behold. A predominantly red upper is accompanied by black accents at the toe, tongue, heel and outsole. The bold red and black hues are complemented by the striking white midsole.
How to Purchase
– Available at FinishLine.com or in select stores via mobile app reservation on 7/2.
– To enter for a reservation of the size of the Air Jordan 14 Retro ‘Gym Red’ (Men’s or Kids’ Grade School) head to our mobile app on Tuesday, 6/23 at 10am EST. Reservations will close on Thursday 6/25 at 11am EST.
*Status Members, use your Status Points to redeem extra entries to increase your chances of winning.
*Purchase limit of 1 per customer
– Reserved pairs can be picked up in store
– No pairs will be sold in stores on 7/2, only at FinishLine.com
– To adhere to local social distancing guidelines, we suggest picking up your shoes during designated windows of time:
11am-1pm (last names beginning with A – G)
1pm-3pm (last names beginning with H – M)
3pm-5pm (last names beginning with N – T)
5pm-7pm (last names beginning with U – Z)
We’ve recently partnered with Afterpay. Giving you the option to cop now and pay over time. Take advantage and build the closet of your dreams.