A Pair of Icons Collide with the Air Jordan 11 Retro Low ‘Gym Red’
Few things in life are certain. Death, taxes and Jordan Brand blessing us with more colorways of the Air Jordan 11 Retro Low in the summer are a few things you can bank on. Last year JB dropped several snakeskin editions of the AJ11 Low and introduced a litany of golf-ready editions of the model. To kick things off this year, we’re getting a ‘Gym Red’ edition. Which is a direct nod to an iconic pair of OG colorways.
Michael Jordan originally laced up the Air Jordan 11 during the ‘96 NBA Season. He’d go on to win the MVP, Finals MVP and his fourth NBA Championship in the famed model. Two of the most popular AJ11 colorways from that season were the ‘Concord’ and ‘Gym Red.’ Both of which are still highly coveted to this day. The Air Jordan 11 Retro Low ‘Gym Red’ is a mashup of those two offerings. With the upper of the shoe coming from the AJ11 ‘Concord’ and the outsole coming from the AJ11 ‘Bred’ colorway. Your result is a reimagined twist on a pair of icons.
How to Purchase
– Available at FinishLine.com or in select stores via mobile app reservation on 5/30.
– To enter for a reservation of the size of the Air Jordan 11 Retro Low ‘Gym Red’ (Men’s or Kids’ Grade School) head to our mobile app on Friday, 6/19 at 10am EST. Reservations will close on Monday 6/23 at 3pm EST.
*Status Members, use your Status Points to redeem extra entries to increase your chances of winning.
– Reserved pairs can be picked up in store
– No pairs will be sold in stores on 6/27, only at FinishLine.com
– To adhere to local social distancing guidelines, we suggest picking up your shoes during designated windows of time:
11am-1pm (last names beginning with A – G)
1pm-3pm (last names beginning with H – M)
3pm-5pm (last names beginning with N – T)
5pm-7pm (last names beginning with U – Z)
We’ve recently partnered with Afterpay. Giving you the option to cop now and pay over time. Take advantage and build the closet of your dreams.