Make it pink with this Women’s-exclusive Air Jordan 3 Retro
Jordan Brand has received significant praise over the past year or two for expanding its women’s-exclusive line of retro releases.
Since the 2018 release of designer Aleali May’s Air Jordan 1 Retro High OG ‘Viotech’ collaboration, Jumpman has evidently begun put some thought behind its releases for women in an industry that so frequently goes for “make it smaller, and make it pink” when it comes to women’s adaptations.
Thinking outside the box has become Jordan Brand’s modus operandi, with intriguing releases in women’s sizing such as the AJ 1 Retro High ‘Satin Red,‘ AJ 11 Retro Low ‘Concord Sketch’ and the AJ 2 Retro ‘Multicolor’ landing in 2020.
In saying that, it doesn’t mean pink is absolutely forbidden on women’s sneakers, right? Aleali May’s AJ6 collab in 2019 was a heater, after all.
Now you’ll be able to freshen that Spring rotation with similar shades dressing another timeless Jumpman silhouette.
The Air Jordan 3 Retro ‘Rust Pink,’ arriving 5/28, wraps the upper of the legendary basketball sneaker in nubuck materials in the namesake Rust Pink tones.
Crimson graces the eyelets, rear mudguards and tongue logos, while Sail fills in the gaps. Heel counters and toe mudguards come dressed in a Rust Pink take on the classic Elephant Print pattern to complete the look.
Rust isn’t always bad news. Cop your pair of the Air Jordan 3 Retro ‘Rust Pink’ in Women’s sizing on 5/28 at finishline.com and in stores via mobile app reservation.
How to purchase
– Available at FinishLine.com or in select stores via mobile app reservation on 5/28.
– To enter for a reservation of the Air Jordan 3 Retro ‘Rust Pink’ in Women’s sizing, head to our mobile app on Tuesday, 5/18 at 10 am EST. Reservations will close on Thursday, 5/20 at 3pm EST.
– Reserved pairs can be picked up in store.
– STATUS members, redeem your points for more entries.
– No pairs will be sold in stores on 5/28, only at FinishLine.com
We’ve recently partnered with Afterpay, giving you the option to cop now and pay over time. Take advantage and build the closet of your dreams.