Make your rotation spring forward with the Air Jordan 5 Retro ‘Stealth’
Alert. Explosive. Luring prey into a false sense of security then pouncing.
Am I describing a cat, or Michael Jordan?
It’s a famous part of Jordan Brand lore that Tinker Hatfield drew inspiration from a black cat when he was designing the Air Jordan 13.
That inspiration surprised Jordan, who asked Hatfield, “How did you know that’s my nickname among my close friends?”
But catlike play was a hallmark of MJ’s career long before the AJ 13 arrived in 1997. His fast
paws hands helped him lead the league in steals three times in his career, and on the prowl his court vision let him average just over 6 assists a night.
“Stealth” was one of many tricks in Jordan’s bag, and that was the nickname applied to a 2006 retro release of the Air Jordan 5.
Now, 15 years later, that name and color scheme has been applied to the model once again, with some updated tooling for the new year.
The Air Jordan 5 Retro ‘Stealth,’ releasing on 3/27 in Men’s and Kids’ sizing, brings together a white genuine leather upper with Hyper Royal shades in the sockliner, lace locks and Jumpman logos.
Stealth Grey features at the midsole and lace guides while a blue-splattered-black coats the iconic “flames” design on the medial mudguards.
Make your Jordan rotation spring forward with this fresh take on a classic look when the Air Jordan 5 Retro ‘Stealth’ releases in Men’s and Kids’ sizing on 3/27 at finishline.com and in stores via mobile app reservation.
How to Purchase
– Available at FinishLine.com or in select stores via mobile app reservation on 3/27.
– To enter for a reservation of the Air Jordan 5 Retro ‘Stealth’ in Men’s sizing, head to our mobile app on Thursday, 3/18 at 10am EST. Reservations will close on Monday, 3/22 at 1pm EST.
– Reserved pairs can be picked up in store.
– STATUS members, redeem your points for more entries.
– No pairs will be sold in stores on 3/27, only at FinishLine.com
We’ve recently partnered with Afterpay, giving you the option to cop now and pay over time. Take advantage and build the closet of your dreams.