adidas Originals Yeezy Boost 350 V2 ‘Sand Taupe’ release details
Since announcing their partnership in 2015, Kanye West and adidas have been dominating the fashion world. From sneakers to clothing, their line has gone against the grain and disrupted the normal perception of style.
The Yeezy Boost 350 V2 features a Primeknit upper, distinct center stitching, and heel tab. The midsole utilizes adidas’s innovative BOOST™ technology.
The latest Yeezy colorway, ‘Sand Taupe,’ will be releasing in Men’s sizing on 12/19.
Cop yours at finishline.com at 7am ET on December 19 on in stores via mobile app reservation only.
How to Purchase
– Available at FinishLine.com or in select stores via mobile app reservation on 12/19.
– To enter for a reservation of the Yeezy Boost 350 V2 ‘Sand Taupe,’ head to our mobile app on Tuesday, 12/15 at 9am EST. Reservations will close on Tuesday, 12/15 at 2pm EST.
– Reserved pairs can be picked up in store
– No pairs will be sold in stores on 12/19, only at FinishLine.com
– To adhere to local social distancing guidelines, we suggest picking up your shoes during designated windows of time:
11am-1pm (last names beginning with A – G)
1pm-3pm (last names beginning with H – M)
3pm-5pm (last names beginning with N – T)
5pm-7pm (last names beginning with U – Z)
We’ve recently partnered with Afterpay. Giving you the option to cop now and pay over time. Take advantage and build the closet of your dreams.