A classic colorway in a new application: Meet the Air Jordan 12 Retro ‘Black Concord’
For as many unmistakable sneaker models, silhouettes and collaborations as there are in the market today, there are just as many colorways whose names immediately induce nostalgia in sneakerheads.
Chicago. Infrared. UNC Blue. Volt. Fire Red. Cool Grey. Concord.
Each of those names made you think of a specific shoe, right? Air Jordan 1, Air Jordan 6, Air Jordan 1, Air Max 95, Air Jordan 3, Air Jordan 4, Air Jordan 11, right?
For years, Jordan Brand has brought us back to those nostalgic moments from our childhood and our earliest sneaker memories, from pairs we grew up coveting and begging our parents for to the models we first laced up.
But to move the retro game forward into the 2020s, Jumpman is applying those classic colorways to new silhouettes (remember the Air Jordan 4 Retro SE ’95 Neon’ from earlier this year?).
This time it’s Concord’s turn to appear on a model other than the one it’s most famous for. Introducing the Air Jordan 12 Retro ‘Black Concord,’ dropping 10/23.
The familiar faux lizard-print mudguard from the OG releases combines with smooth black suede, while the titular Concord purple lives in hits of color on the eyelets, Jumpman branding and heel tabs.
Start the season in snug fashion when the Air Jordan 12 Retro ‘Black Concord’ lands on 10/23 at FinishLine.com and select stores via mobile app reservation.
*Grade School sizing will be available in-store only.
How to Purchase
– Available at FinishLine.com or in select stores via mobile app reservation on 10/23.
– To enter for a reservation of the Air Jordan 12 Retro ‘Black Concord,’ head to our mobile app. Reservations open on Thursday, October 15 at 1 p.m. EST and will close on Monday, October 19 at 10 a.m. EST.
*Status Members, use your Status Points to redeem extra entries to increase your chances of winning.
– Reserved pairs can be picked up in store.
– No pairs will be sold in stores on 10/23, only at FinishLine.com
– To adhere to local social distancing guidelines, we suggest picking up your shoes during designated windows of time:
11am-1pm (last names beginning with A – G)
1pm-3pm (last names beginning with H – M)
3pm-5pm (last names beginning with N – T)
5pm-7pm (last names beginning with U – Z)