You did amazing, sweetie: It’s a wrap for ‘Keeping Up With The Kardashians’
Some might say it’s cliche, but it really is the end of an era.
Earlier this week, the news broke from Kim K. herself: the last season of KUWTK will air in early 2021. Love them or hate them, the Kardashians have undeniably become a bit of a primetime staple – or, at the very least, a source of great social media content throughout the years. Airing over 14 years, the show boasts 20 seasons, hundreds of episodes, and some iconic moments in pop culture.
In case you’re already feeling nostalgic ahead of the last season (we know we are), we decided to run you through some of what we consider to be the most memorable moments from KUWTK:
- “You’re doing amazing, sweetie.” That moment in season 1 when Kris provided her daughter Kim with moral support. It has since been immortalized in Ariana Grande’s Thank U, Next video.
- The lost diamond earring. During a family vacation in Bora Bora, Kim loses one of her $75,000 earrings in the ocean. Whoops.
- This face. So many great memes have been inspired by this iconic crying face. Thanks Kim.
- The selfie sesh. The time that Khloe was being taken to jail, but Kim decided it was the perfect moment to take some photos of herself.
- “It’s what she deserves.” Another iconic quote from KUWTK. During a family vacation, Kim throws Kris’s phone off a staircase in frustration.
- “Is that a chicken?” Kris has a pet pig and Kylie…thinks it’s a chicken? You can’t make this stuff up.
- The handbag incident. Kim overhears Kourtney and Khloe talking about her – she storms back and hits Khloe over the head with her purse.
- 72 days of marriage. Kris Jenner isn’t one to hold anything back – case in point: the time that she brutally calls out Kim for her 72-day marriage to Kris Humphries. Ouch.
- Young and Beautiful. Speaking of marriage – who can forget when Kanye popped the question? His elaborate proposal included fireworks, a full orchestra, and a 15-carat diamond. So many diamonds in this show.
- The wedding. Which one you ask? Though several weddings are featured throughout the show (including multiple with Kim as the bride), one stands out. KimYe’s Paris union is undeniably the bougiest of the lot.
- LIAR. Khloe’s infamous reaction to Jordyn Woods’ Red Table Talk interview regarding her relationship with Tristan Thompson. Yikes.
- The real real. The show’s later seasons feature some intense real-life moments from the family, including Kim being robbed in Paris, Caitlyn’s transition, and Khloe delivering baby True.
- Salads. So many salads. This one’s pretty self-explanatory – do they really only eat salads?