Get Your Shine On w/ the Air Jordan 4 Retro ‘Court Purple’
The Air Jordan 4 is a sneaker icon and owner of multiple crowning moments. Who can forget the shoe’s infamous cameo in the Spike Lee joint Do The Right Thing. Or the ‘Bred’ colorway Michael Jordan rocked during “The Shot.” Ya know the one where MJ rose over Craig Ehlo and sunk the Cleveland Cavaliers in the ‘89 NBA Playoffs. Hard to believe that 31 years after its original release the AJ4 is still carving out memories in minds today. Next up in the sneaker’s iconic lineage is the Air Jordan 4 Retro ‘Court Purple.’
White hot, this remastered AJ4 combines full-grain leather and grid mesh together for a clean look. The only hits of color are the purple accents at the eyelets, tongue lining, insoles and tongue/heel logos. The Court Purple metallic accents are directly inspired by hues that originally graced the Air Jordan 1.
How to Purchase
– Available at FinishLine.com or in select stores via mobile app reservation on 5/20
– To enter for a reservation of the size of the Air Jordan 4 Retro ‘Court Purple’ (Men’s or Kids’ Grade School) head to our mobile app on Thursday, 5/14 at 3pm EST. Reservations will close on Saturday, 5/16 at noon EST.
– Reserved pairs can be picked up in store
– No pairs will be sold in stores on 5/20, only at FinishLine.com
– To adhere to local social distancing guidelines, we suggest picking up your shoes during designated windows of time:
11am-1pm (last names beginning with A – G)
1pm-3pm (last names beginning with H – M)
3pm-5pm (last names beginning with N – T)
5pm-7pm (last names beginning with U – Z)
We’ve recently partnered with Afterpay. Giving you the option to cop now and pay over time. Take advantage and build the closet of your dreams.