An electrifying colorway comes to the iconic Air Jordan 1 this month
Pop quiz: what’s the coldest place on Earth every summer?
It’s not the Arctic, or somewhere in the opposite hemisphere experiencing winter.
It’s one of those 5-gallon, bright orange coolers you see at sports events and work sites. Nothing on the planet is colder than the beverages dispensed from one of those coolers.
What does this have to do with sneakers, you ask? The newest release from Jordan Brand features hits of Electro Orange that immediately brought hot summers and cold drinks to mind.
Introducing the Air Jordan 1 Retro High OG ‘Electro Orange,’ the latest colorway from the Jumpman stable to bring new shades to the classic design.
That namesake Electro Orange starts from the bottom, coating the outsoles and then appearing again at the collars to add just enough brightness to the timeless black-and-white upper.
Put a summertime spin on a 1985 classic when the Air Jordan 1 Retro High OG ‘Electro Orange’ drops in 7/17 in Men’s and Kids’ sizing at finishline.com and in stores via mobile app reservation.
How to Purchase
– Available at FinishLine.com or in select stores via mobile app reservation on 7/17.
– To enter for a reservation of the Air Jordan 1 Retro High OG ‘Electro Orange’ in Men’s sizing, head to our mobile app on Friday, 7/9 at 11am EST. Reservations will close on Monday, 7/12 at 3pm EST.
– Reserved pairs can be picked up in store.
– STATUS members, redeem your points for more entries.
– No pairs will be sold in stores on 7/17, only at FinishLine.com
We’ve recently partnered with Afterpay, giving you the option to cop now and pay over time. Take advantage and build the closet of your dreams.