Back Like It’s ’98, the Air Jordan 13 Retro ‘Flint Grey’
The past five weeks of The Last Dance have given us a much deeper look at Michael Jordan that we’ve ever had before. With unprecedented access and never before seen footage, we were granted an up close and personal look at how His Airness operated on and off the court. One of the biggest takeaways from the 10-part docuseries was how much love MJ had for the game of basketball and just how much he was fueled by being the best. MJ’s contemporaries shared countless stories about how locked-in he was on court, and his competitive nature. Reggie Miller even likened him to a ‘black cat’ (a nickname that a lot of the guys in the NBA had for MJ) because of the way he played. That ‘black cat’ nickname/persona served as the inspiration behind the Air Jordan 13.
Designed by Tinker Hatfield, the AJ13 was designed to be smooth, fast and stealth… much the way MJ moved on the court. The AJ13 even features a holographic ‘cat-eye’ on the lateral sides of the shoes to hammer that theme home. On the heels of The Last Dance, Jordan Brand is going into the vaults and re-releasing a classic, the Air Jordan 13 Retro ‘Flint Grey.’
One of the original AJ13 colorways, the ‘Flint Grey’s’ haven’t retroed since 2010. Making this drop highly-anticipated and much needed for the sneaker community. True to its original form, this iteration features reflective detailing (an omission from the 2010 drop), a molded sockliner and French Blue mesh overlays. Oh and of course it features that original Flint Grey coloring throughout the midsole, heel and mudguard.
How to Purchase
– Available at FinishLine.com or in select stores via mobile app reservation on 5/30.
– To enter for a reservation of the size of the Air Jordan 13 Retro ‘Flint Grey’ (Men’s or Kids’ Grade School) head to our mobile app on Thursday, 5/21 at 10am EST. Reservations will close on Tuesday 5/26 at 3pm EST.
*Status Members, use your Status Points to redeem extra entries to increase your chances of winning.
*Purchase limit of 1 per customer
– Reserved pairs can be picked up in store
– No pairs will be sold in stores on 5/30, only at FinishLine.com
– To adhere to local social distancing guidelines, we suggest picking up your shoes during designated windows of time:
11am-1pm (last names beginning with A – G)
1pm-3pm (last names beginning with H – M)
3pm-5pm (last names beginning with N – T)
5pm-7pm (last names beginning with U – Z)
We’ve recently partnered with Afterpay. Giving you the option to cop now and pay over time. Take advantage and build the closet of your dreams.