As local governments allow, we’re dedicated to reopening our stores. We’re excited to see you all again. The safety of you, our customers and our store team remains our top priority. To ensure that safety we’ve taken additional measures and extra precautions. Here is the link to check if your local Finish Line is now open. When your store reopens you may have multiple ways to shop. Including:
Check out a detailed breakdown of our new in-store experience.
- Enable shop by store on finishline.com
- Click the toggle button to enable the “shop by store” feature.
- Pick a store location
- Search your location to choose your store and shop items available at that location. Please note – if no items show up, your store may not be open or select products may not be available.
- Proceed to checkout
- Add the item to your bag and finish up your order.
- Pick up your order
- After placing your order, you’ll receive a confirmation email. You will get another email once your order is ready to be picked up at your local store. Bring the confirmation email and your ID to pick up your purchase.
- Shop on finishline.com
- Select “pick up in store” when you add items to your bag
- Check your email inbox
- You’ll receive two emails – one notifying you that your order is ready and a follow-up email with Contact-Free Curbside Pickup instructions including a call number and location for pickup.
- Pick it up
- Call when you arrive at the designated pickup location. We’ll deliver your items to your vehicle, safely and contact-free.