Store Safety Measures
This has been a trying time for all. As we approach the re-opening of our stores, we want to let you know that the safety of our customers and store team is our top priority. To ensure the safety of all, we’re going to be adjusting our typical in-store experience with some new steps and extra precautions. Those steps will include:
- Store team members may be wearing protective masks
- Additional store cleaning and disinfecting
- Reduced contact during the try-on process
- Let us know you want to try on a shoe and in which size (if you’re unsure we’ll have printed measuring tools in the store). We’ll bring it out to you, placing it on a try-on bench nearby for you.
- Try the shoe on. Make sure you check that you’ve laced them properly, the width is adequate and that you have enough space at the top.
- Want to buy? Great! An associate will take them to the register for you to purchase.
- Not ready to buy? No problem. Let an associate know and we’ll take the shoes to the stockroom.
- Social distancing controls at checkout process
- You’ll stand in designated circles marked on the floor (which are an appropriate distance apart), as you wait to check out.
- Contactless payment will also be available for those with the capability.
- Store team members are available to assist with social distancing guidelines
This is all going to take some getting used to. To help make this transition seamless we will have store team members available to assist with the social distancing guidelines and to help inform you of all changes. If you have any additional questions feel free to speak with the store manager or visit www.finishline.com/storedetails.