Jordan doubles up on the black kicks, Reebok brings back an original colorway on the Pump Omni Lite, adidas drops the Alternate Away colorway of the d rose 5, and more on the latest episode of the Heat Check with Jacque Slade.
Click the links below to get more details on FinishLine.com:
- 12/4 d rose 5 Boost ($140)
- 12/5 Reebok Pump Omni Lite QS “OG Black” ($115)
- 12/5 Reebok Pump Omni Lite QS “OG White” ($115)
- 12/5 Nike Dunk Hi Premium GS “Scribble” ($85)
- 12/6 Air Jordan XX9 “Blackout” ($225)
- 12/6 Air Jordan 1 Retro High OG “Black Gum” ($140)
Previous Heat Checks:
- Black Friday and Cyber Monday Sneakers Release: Jordan 6, Air Max 2015, Pharrell x adidas Stan Smith
- Black Friday Week Releases: d rose 5 Blue Woven, Air Max 95 Premium, KD 7
- LeBron 12 “Instinct”, Curry ClutchFit, adidas Tubular
- The Heat Check Playlist on Youtube
Jacques Slade is Director/Producer/Host of This Week in Sneaks, a contributor to Complex Sneakers, and is a YouTube Expert with a special concentration in Sneakers. Give him a follow on Twitter, YouTube, and Instagram.