Every year the Air Jordan 11 seems to be the focus of the entire sneaker world during the holidays. This year, the Air Jordan 11 gets an entirely new colorway called “Gamma Blue.” We’ve received countless inquiries about the release and want to give everyone as much information about the Jordan 11 “Gamma Blue” release as we can. Here are the most common questions we’ve received in regards to our Finish Line Draft and the release of the Jordan 11 “Gamma Blue” later this month.
1. I didn’t receive an email to sign up for the draft – will I receive my confirmation if I’m selected?
The opportunity to enter the draft is now closed. We sill have plenty of pairs for our online launch at finishline.com on December 21st at 8AM EST.
2. Should I have received an email confirming that I am in the draft?
No, the confirmation was displayed on the screen upon entry.
3. How will I know if I’m not chosen?
You will receive an email from us by 11:59 PM EST on December 12th indicating the status of your entry. The email will come from firstname.lastname@example.org.
4. When will the final list come out of winners/losers?
For security reasons, we can’t publish the list. That said, you will hear from us at your indicated Winners Circle email address by December 12th at 11:59 PM EST.
5. Can I call back if I didn’t receive an email to see if I won?
On December 12th Customer Care will have a final list of all entrees and their status.
6. Who will the email come from if I’m notified – will it say it’s from Finish Line?
Yes. Please add email@example.com to your address book to ensure our emails reach your inbox, and be sure to check your junk folder.
7. When will the Employee Draft take place – any information on that?
For the Corporate Office the information email will go out December 9th. For Field Employees and Stores, this draft closed November 24th at 11:45 PM EST.
8. Are there still pairs available if I missed the draft?
Yes, the online launch is December 21st at 8AM EST. We have plenty of pairs that are first come, first serve at www.finishline.com.
9. Will my local Finish Line store have more pairs available?
No, only draftees selected through the Finish Line draft process will have the opportunity to purchase the Jordan Retro 11 “Gamma Blue”.
10. What sizes will be available?
We will have men’s sizes 7.5-15 for this particular launch. The online launch is December 21st at 8AM EST.
Still have more questions? Hit up the Customer Care Reps – they know all the answers: 888-777-3949. Here are their hours:
Monday – Friday 8am – Midnight Eastern
Saturday 8am – 10pm Eastern
Sunday 10am – 8pm Eastern
Leave a Reply