It can be hard to look your best all of the time.
After work, you rush to the gym, and after the gym, you finally have some time to hang with friends. But, you don’t have the time to go home and change…
Luckily for you, athletic wear is in right now. With the right workout apparel, you can head straight from the gym to hanging out with your friends without changing.
- The Women’s Nike V-Neck Legend Dri-FIT T-Shirt has a stylish V-Neck design and Dri-FIT sweat wicking fabric to keep you dry.
- For those of you looking for something more conservative, the Women’s Nike Element Half-Zip Running Shirt is for you. Perfect for cooler days, this athletic top wicks away sweat and is available in a variety of bright and colorful options.
- Keeping you cool, comfortable, and fashionable, the Women’s Nike Legend 2.0 Slim Dri-FIT Capris are the ideal bottoms for wearing both to the gym and out with friends. The V-shape seams featured on these capris not only offer more comfortability, but also makes for a more feminine flattering fit.
- The Women’s Under Armour Tight Capris are also great bottoms to wear to and from the gym, equipped with 4-way stretch construction for added comfort, and a anti-microbial knit-in crotch.
- Featuring a chafe free fit to avoid irritation, the Women’s Moving Comfort Urban Gym Tights are another pair that won’t let you down during your next workout. The wide waistband offers a form fit to keep you looking your best afterwards.
- Available in a plethora of prints and color palettes, the Women’s Nike Free TR Print 3 Cross Trainers are highly stylish and great for training. With Free 5.0 Flex grooves for added mobility as well as internal zonal support, this shoe will keep you comfy all workout long.
- The ultimate in shock absorption, the Women’s Reebok ZigTech Shark 3.0 Running Shoes will keep pressure off of your feet and joints during your workout. The upper of this model has received a stylish update, available in contrasting color options that all of your friends will find cute.
What are some of your sportswear pieces that you also wear out?
Leave a Reply