The Pegasus has changed over the years, but the love and trust that many running enthusiasts put into the Pegasus has not. Just ask world champion long distance runner Mo Farah, who says the “Pegasus is one of my favorite shoes… very well cushioned, as light as possible, but gives you that support you need”.
The Nike Air Pegasus+ 30 meets the higher standards that runners demand today.
- Weighing in at 10.2 ounces, this model is exceptionally lightweight.
- The mesh upper is highly breathable, so they won’t have your feet sweating up a storm while you run.
- The overlays on the upper have also been strategically placed in areas to give you more stability and a secure fit.
- Improving on the ride of the shoe, the midsoles on the Pegasus+ 30 has also been updated.
- There is still a Nike Zoom Air unit in the heel to provide a responsive cushion upon impact, but a full-length cushion foam has been added for even more impact protection.
- Traction pads on the outsole grip on to a multitude of surfaces, so whether you are hitting the trail, the treadmill, or the track, you don’t have to worry about slipping.
Tell us about your key moments in the Pegasus.
Leave a Reply