You need some intense tunes for that winter workout, and jamming “Jingle Bell Rock” will leave you more festive than focused. Grab a pair of Yurbuds (Focus for a behind-the-ear fit, Driven Sport for secure, over-ear design), and check out the songs in our rotation to heat up your workout in the colder months.
1. PSY – “Gangnam Style” – This uptempo tune is perfect for keeping up the intensity, despite the fact that it only features two words in English.
2. Flo Rida – “Whistle” – At 2AM, whether you’re at the nightclub or having a late night workout, Flo Rida’s music is ideally suited for both settings.
3. Justin Bieber – “As Long As You Love Me” – Even if you’re not a “Belieber,” this song is a good choice to charge you up on your trip to the gym.
4. Alex Clare – “Too Close” – This is another genre-crosser that’s tempting to keep on repeat on your workout circuit.
5. Owl City – “Good Time” – Owl City and Carly Rae Jepsen at the same time may seem like a no-no, but this feel good song is undeniably catchy and motivating.
Leave a Reply